Wednesday 20 December 2006

It means "The Way"

Hi,

I don't know what really gave me the impetus to start a blog. I suppose it was partly so I had the chance to Rant on about things and how I think the world should try and be without having to force other people to listen to it who didn't want to, as I hate it when people do that to me. So I guess this is really going to be my take on life and how I go through it, a kind of "The Way of Chappy" thing.

This is where Chappy Do came from. The 'Do' (pronounced 'Doe' as in female deer) is used in the Japanese sence, from the likes of Karate-Do and it means "The Way", so 'Chappy Do' means "The Way of Chappy". I'm going to blog about the rules or guidelines that I use to see me through the day and also to have a damn fine whinge then things really get on my nerves. So if you do bother to read it, and you like what you see then great. If you read it and thinks it's a load of arse then great again, at least your forming and opinion.

No comments: